Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why Wednesday

Why have I waited so long to blog?
Why do I keep the annoying ESPN app on my phone?
Why do I go to bed so late and think I will be cheerful at 4:30 AM?
Why do I feel like a C+ mom today?
Why didn't I finish the last book club book when it is a type of book I would love to read?
Why do I make excellent dinners when my family would just prefer chicken bowls?
Why didn't I ever finish the birthday blogs for William and Kate?
Why isn't it spring break yet?
Why am I sitting here doing this when I am supposed to be on the road to meet a friend?

1 comment:

  1. Because you are human...and sometimes life gets complicated....and sometimes you need to take time for you....and sometimes we try to overachieve even though achieving is enough...and because it's all in His perfect plan that often makes no sense at the time : ) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete